Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Funny Jokes by Mc Gbishan

SUNDAY REGRET!!!

I go one church celebrating their harvest today at Ipaja, the program has already spent 3hrs and they have not gotten to item nos 7(menu menu) and I was very hungry. Suddenly one small boy run inside the church to meet his mum and told his mum that they have started given food. He showed his mum the food they gave him. I stretched my long neck and saw a very big meat. I junmped up and went to the children department.
I sat and sang with them, as they continue to share the food, one of the children teacher sharing the food was my student long tym ago. As the idiot saw me he just prostrated.... And asked all the children to welcome me and also tell them to hug me. He even told them that I will give them money. As I hear that one, I excuse myself sharp sharp to the toilet, from there I ran away.

I got to the bus/stop entered bus going to Oshodi, the don waka smalll so the conductor begin dey collect money, I check my pocket and I found only papers instead of money. Na so I remember sey the reason why dem send that idiot comot for school na becos sey he dey pick pocket.... I still dey Oshodi now dey wash all the buses wey the Agbero tell me to wash becos I wan act smart...

Who go help me??????

Mc Gbishan aka Curve2
08061625856


Comedy+ Magazine... another name for entertainment
Info: 08027354505, 09092401632
Mail: comedyplusmag@yahoo.com
BBM: 2BA4031D
BBM Chanel: C0048B037
Twit: @comedyplusmag

No comments:

Post a Comment