Thursday, August 6, 2015

Comedian Luckywise

Comedy+ Magazine presents to you Luckywise - an indigine of Edo State who happens to be one of Nigeria's Fast Rising Comedian. Luckywise is a quality witty comedian who is currently working on his audio comedy CD which will be out soon. He has climbed various stages of entertainment top Shows and has won for himself series of award such as; AFRICA THEATRE MEDIA AWARD COMEDIAN OF YEAR IN 2013 and Also BEST MCEE In 2014.
Recently he spoke to Femi Edwards on his career and challenges. Enjoy:
What prompted you to go into Comedy?
‎My home and friends prompted me into Comedy. My home became busy as a result of friends who leave their various houses and chose to be in my house. When they are with me, I will say 'no boring or sad moment'. I was always there to cheer them up and make them feel good, this was what inspired me into becoming a comedian which I worked on. And another reason  one for going into the industry is to make a difference.
As a fast rising comedian, what are your challenges ?
My challenges so far is what almost all entertainers go through too. As an entertainer, people don't tend to believe you when you are In need of money or tangibles things. They all see you as a big celeb and you ought to have everything. Probably because of the popular face In posters and shows. No one want to know that I'm still up coming and struggling to make a way out. Another challenge so far is my in ability to speak some dialect such as Yoruba and Hausa which I'm trying to build in order to be able to reach more audience. Building more capacity I see myself as the next big international comedian in Nigeria in the next 5 years by His grace

Comedy+ Magazine... another name for entertainment
Info: 08027354505, 09092401632
Mail: comedyplusmag@yahoo.com
BBM: 2BA4031D
BBM Channel: C0048B037
Twit: @comedyplusmag


No comments:

Post a Comment