Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Watch Out For EMJAY

Meet with one of Naija Music Rising Star, Moses Jackson fondly called by his stage name, EMJAY. This  Lagos based upcoming artist Emjay, discovered his musical call at the age of 15, and he has not  relented ever since. He has been up and doing with the assurance that someday luck will shine on him and his voice will be heard globally. His discovered talent in music is currently making waves  for him, as he has  performed at several shows including Smirnoff Ice Industry Nite and other prominent events.
Emjay in an interview with Comedy+ Magazine  talks about his Musical career
When did you discover music to be part of you?
Since when I was  fifteen years old, but I did my first  song at sixteen.  I thought  of being  a music producer before I finally realize music is a part of me. I'm still a producer, though not a professional for now. Let's say 2 years from now,  I'll produce nicely. I do afro hip pop and dance hall.
 Any Album yet?
Not yet, but I'm working on that.  I have a  couple of tracks yet to be out, I have a song  'Korodom', which is currently aired on radio stations like; Splash Fm, Unilag FM and others. will be dropping  'Kulu temper' by Friday (21-08-15) by God's grace. thats just the two singles I have for now .
As an up coming artist, what challenges are you facing?
The challenge is the same with what every other upcoming artist faces, which are financial challenges. Upcoming artiste this days don't get good sponsors

What's your view about Naija music Industry?
There's no music industry in Nigeria. Everyone is just  getting shows and being  paid. But, it's temporary .

Whose style of music would you prefer if you are ask to choose?
People like Wande coal and 2face Idibia

What should we expect from you before the year runs out?
Will Drop couple of songs, probably will be dropping one this week. But before the  year runs out I'll drop more and more videos coming by God's grace.

Where do you see yourself in years to come?
The sky is my limit, An international brand, recording artiste and a producer.


Comedy+ Magazine... another name for entertainment
Info: 08027354505, 09092401632
Mail: comedyplusmag@yahoo.com
BBM: 2BA4031D
BBM Channel: C0048B037
Twit: @comedyplusmag

No comments:

Post a Comment